The knowledge and understanding acquired from genomics research can be applied in a number of different settings including medicine biotechnology and social sciences although the applications of genomics have already found a place in many areas there is potential for the study to revolutionize fields involving human and other life on earth even further in the future. Genomics is an area of molecular biology and genetics that focuses on the structure function evolution and mapping of genomes this field encompasses a wide range of research fields including genome sequencing functional genomics comparative genomics bioinformatics epigenomics and gene regulation analysis. Global applications of genomics in healthcare this is a selection of international medical research successfully demonstrating the potential for genetic science and technology in healthcare innovation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.