Lamp of scriptures and reasoning a tibetan buddhist perspective on the faults of eating meat. What the buddha said about eating meat ajahn brahmavamso since the very beginning of buddhism over 2500 years ago buddhist monks and nuns have depended on almsfood. All buddhists are not vegetarians and buddhist texts do not unanimously condemn the consumption of meat certain sutras of the great vehicle the mahayana however do so unequivocally
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.