As a fitness professional you will likely encounter clients requiring special considerations for their exercise programs from heart disease to pregnancy a wide range of conditions and health concerns must be addressed before you conduct assessments or design your clients programs. Special populations and exercise a new era in fitness. Introducing the national strength and conditioning associations new certified special population specialist csps credential established in 2012 to address the fitness needs of individuals afflicted by chronic or temporary health conditions. Gain instant access to articles on special populations from ideas award winning publications. Start studying exercise and special population learn vocabulary terms and more with flashcards games and other study tools
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.