Jan fabres language involves a variety of materials and is situated in a world of his own populated by physical erotic and spiritual bodies in a balance between the opposites that define natural existence metamorphosis is a key concept in any approach to jan fabres body of thought in which human and animal life are in constant . Across three sites in florence jan fabre unfolds spiritual guards a multifaceted exhibition of sculpture drawing installation performance and film. The exhibition jan fabre spiritual guards was intriguing and thought provoking it makes you think about what it was the artist wanted to convey or express and what message he wanted to give to his audience his exhibited works at forte di belvedere and palazzo vecchio were all made between 1978 and 2016 i loved seeing how he has transgressed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.