Maija isola 1927 2001 was the first designer hired by marimekko her most famous print unikko has become the most recognizable icon of the marimekko company. Maija isolas 1927 2001 remarkable career as a textile designer began at printex marimekkos predecessor in 1949 and lasted 38 years she designed more than 500 fabric patterns which cover an amazingly diverse range of motifs and design techniques. Being one of the first young artist at marimekko maija isola created some of the most iconic marimekko prints maija isolas early works were inspired by nature and were created through a photographic screen where actual plants were projected onto a screen
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.