Egypts heartland the nile river valley and delta was the home of one of the principal civilizations of the ancient middle east and like mesopotamia farther east was the site of one of the worlds earliest urban and literate societies pharaonic egypt thrived for some 3000 years through. The nile played a critical role in the history of ancient egypt it is the longest river in the world and got its name from the greek word neilos valley. The river nile the nile river is the reason that the ancient egyptians developed their civilization the surround areas of egypt are desert and the nile river brought water and rich soil that could be used to fertilize and grow crops. Nile river facts check out these fun nile river facts for kids learn about where the nile river is located its relationship to ancient egypt how long it is the agriculture it supports and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.